How does Aulani compare with other Hawaiian high end properties?

Blondietink - we found that exit during our stay and USED IT!!! Definitely an awesome tip that I learned from reading the boards (thank you DisBoarders!) The time, unfortunately, I got stuck for what seemed like FOREVER, was when we were checking out. I was in charge of getting the car to the front entrance to get our bags loaded. And, I foolishly forgot my cell phone. You can imagine that hubby was NOT amused with 2 wild kids bugging him "where's mommy?" and him wondering why it took more than 5 minutes to get the car!!! 10:45 am on a Saturday with 100% capacity ... no bueno.

Good info! However, I don't think you need to be/ have a child to enjoy the pools or lazy river. My wife and I are almost 50 (no kids) and have enjoyed these amenities..... Especially after running around the island to do the "tourist" things. Just my $.02 :)
I totally agree! I am really looking forward to that lazy river.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter