How does early morning magic at MK affect rope drop?

qa4ever

Mouseketeer
I just learned that there will be early morning magic at MK (not Extra Magic hours, but early morning magic where guest can pay extra for 3 rides and breakfast for an hour), on our MK day.

How many guests does this usually have? How does this affect rope drop? Are there already large lines for Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Mine train?

No effect.

1. How many guests does this usually have?
2. How does this affect rope drop?
3. Are there already large lines for Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Mine train?

1. Not enough to matter.
2. Not at all
3. No.

I just learned that there will be early morning magic at MK (not Extra Magic hours, but early morning magic where guest can pay extra for 3 rides and breakfast for an hour), on our MK day.

How many guests does this usually have? How does this affect rope drop? Are there already large lines for Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Mine train?
From what I've read it's a very small amount of people in the event. We have EMM booked for august and plan on riding as much as we can until 9:00 am or so and then hit the breakfast. I imagine many people will use a similar strategy.

Do you know if the Rope Drop still occurs at 9:00am for general part open, on the mornings of EMM?
We don't have EMM tickets, but do have a Be Our Guest breakfast reservation for 8:15am in mid/late Aug.

Do you know if the Rope Drop still occurs at 9:00am for general part open, on the mornings of EMM?

The MK Welcome show starts at 8:55AM on the castle stage.
The ropes drop at 9AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter