How does everyone feel about the attraction "it's a small world" shutting down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
I’m
Honestly very disappointed. Especially after researching the history about it

Small World is in several Disney Parks. Which location? DL has opened back up and I haven’t heard WDW has closure plans.

If IASM was shutting down it would be all over the news, especially here in O-Town!

It's best if you see a rumor like this to check multiple sources (including local media for each park) to see if it's true before posting. There's tons of sites with this type of clickbait out there. Please don't rely on them solely for information.

I’m
Honestly very disappointed. Especially after researching the history about it
🛑 It is fake news repeatedly put out by a "fake news satirical website" that MAKES UP all their news, and then perpetuated by click bait site. Someone even asked planDisney about it and they said it is not shutting down and not on refurbishment/maintenance list.

Do I like SW? NO
Would I be happy to see it go? YES
But sadly those dolls are going to haunt us forever, and the music burn my ears & live in my head! :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter