How does this schedule look for 11/5-11/12?

The Packards

Earning My Ears
How does this schedule look for our 11/5 - 11/12 trip? Am I crazy for going to MK on a Sunday? I just feel like we could not possibly wait until Monday to go to MK:

Friday:
We arrive in Orlando at 6pm on Friday, 11/5. We'll go check in to CBR hopefully around 7:15pm. Head over to MK right away for quick dinner (counter service) and Wishes at 9pm. If timing does not allow for this, we'll be doing Wishes/Spectro another night...just thought if we can fit it in, it would be a great way to start our vacation.

Saturday:
Head over to Animal Kingdom after breakfast in the food court at CBR. Back to hotel to rest late afternoon/possible swim. In the early evening, DTD for dinner and go to Disney Quest.

Sunday:
PS for Chef Mickey's at 7:40am. Head over to MK after breakfast, catch afternoon parades. Go back to hotel to rest/swim if we feel like it. Head over to Epcot in the early evening and stay for Illuminations.

Monday:
Sleep in, Breakfast at CBR and maybe go for swim..open for suggestions here. Head over to MGM in the afternoon and we will see Fantasmic in the evening.

Tuesday:
Eat Breakfast at CBR and then Epcot for the day. Not sure what to do in the evening but am open to suggestions. Would the kids enjoy the Boardwalk area? We've never been.

Wednesday:
Breakfast at CBR and then Typhoon Lagoon. In the evening head to DTD and maybe Disney Quest again.

Thursday:
We’ll vote on a park to go back to for the day. Back to MK for SpectroMagic and Wishes in the evening.

Friday:
Back to MK for one last time. PS at Crystal Palace at 10:30am for breakfast and then stay at MK until 4:00pm. Car Service picking us up at 5pm at CBR to head to the airport. Flight leaves at 7pm to go home.

I'm open to suggestions Please let me know if I'm missing anything. Trying to eat cheap and not really do any sit down meals until the end of our trip when we can see how good we were with our $$ :)

Thanks,
Stacy

We'll be there at almost the same time! You may be slammed with crowds on Sunday and Thursday at MK, since you're going to be there for the afternoon on Sunday and the evening on Thursday, and those are MK's EMH days. Were going Sunday morning for EMH but then hopping out of there by late morning or lunch time and will be at MGM that evening. Going to MK on Monday afternoon/evening for Spectro and Wishes. Maybe, since it's November, the EMH days won't be as much of a factor for you.

Have a great trip:wave2: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter