• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does this sound?

colleen costello

<font color=FF99FF>Is in a "just back from OKW and
We just returned from a great trip to WDW and are already planning our next visit in March 2005. We want to try some new places for meals. We want to try a new character buffet and I will probably go for the Pooh one at the GF -- is it 1900 Park Faire? Any comments? Also considering a nice dinner at Garden Grill. I had imagined it as "too fancy." When I was a kid it was "Top of the World" and required nice clothes. We'll have two children with us; is this place a good choice? We love Ohana, Boma, Kona and Chef Mickey's but are looking for some new things to try. We usually do Crystal Palace at the MK so we will probably try Liberty Tree Tavern. Again, any advice is appreciated! :)

I think the breakfast at 1900 PF is the best buffet on property. The Garden Grille is in Epcot at the Land. I believe you are thinking of the Califorinia Grill at the top of CR. You probably could wear anything you like, but you might want to spiff up just a bit. You will find people in anything from theme park wear all the way to business casual.

Micca, DUH, of course I was mixing up my grills! I meant "California Grill." Thanks for the info on the buffet... i had heard it was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter