• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Dreams Clients Are Handling COVID-19 Cancellations - The McGrory's | 04/27/20

I enjoyed this episode, this is a good idea to get some range of experiences, especially from the customer side.

K & K were quite lovely, well spoken and thoughtful people who did well for being on camera the first time.

I am also impressed how good the video and audio quality was.

I enjoyed this episode! It was a great idea to bring in some Dreams clients. It sounded like this family travels a lot. I would have like to hear more about that. How often? Where have they been? Do they take the kids? How did they get involved with Dreams? Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. That was Kate and me. I'm not too active on this forum. I'm usually found in the ABD forums. To briefly answer a couple of the questions, we've been traveling with the DIS for a few years now on the Dreams organized ABD's and cruises. They really are fun trips, and if anyone get's the chance to go I'd recommend it. Kate and I have made lots of great friends over the years now through Dreams. A lot of our overseas travel has been with ABD and DCL but we do trips on our own as well. Most of our trips are with our kids. They travel pretty well now. Our last trip with them was in Croatia/Slovenia in December. But we do take a couple of trips a year without the kids. We were going to Egypt with the DIS before it was cancelled. We were really looking forward to that! Again, thanks for the kind words everyone and thanks for listening. We had a fun time doing the show. Hopefully we'll all get traveling again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter