• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far away are the standard hotel rooms from the villas at Aulani?

jmb910

Obsessed with anything Disney!
I am hoping to book a 2 bedroom and a studio at Aulani in June. If for some reason we can't book both, we were thinking we could book a standard hotel room for my MIL. Just wondering if anyone knows how far away the rooms are from the villas? Would she be in a completely different tower, or could we request rooms somewhat near each other? Thank you!

I believe that the hotel rooms are in one tower...can't remember the name...but the villas are scattered between that tower and Ewe...where we always stay. I think there are only two towers but they are big so hopefully you can request rooms that aren't far apart.we happen to prefer the Ewe tower and have requested it the three times we have been there. Never been a problem.

The hotel rooms are closest to the lobby in both towers. So you could request rooms near your DVC room. 70% of Aulani is DVC rooms to give an idea of what is available for regular hotel rooms.

The Aulani hotel rooms are in the Waianae side of the resort. The DVC villas on the Waianae side (room number xx01-xx13) share the same bank of elevators as the hotel rooms. If your traveling party ends up getting one DVC villa and one hotel room, then it might make sense to request a DVC villa in the Waianae wing.

There are some maps in the Aulani Villas and Views thread that might help you get a feel for the layout of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter