How far from Disney to Universal?

cforza

Mouseketeer
Hi! we are staying at the Swan before heading to the Hard Rock for 3 days. Just wondering how much of a hassle it is to go from say the Hard Rock to Disney, if we wanted? How long in both miles and minutes is it from WDW to Universal? Thanks for your help!

It is about a 10 mile drive to Universal from Disney. You would take I-4 to get to the other properties. It will take approximatley 20 minutes, but this depends on the traffic. If you are there during rush hour or an accident plan on an hour or more. From Disney to Universal you would travel I-4 East exit 30 A and make a left turn to get to the garage.

In the morning it starts around 7:30 and the evening around 4:30. It normally lasts abour 2 - 2.5 hours.

If I-4 has an accident of is backed up, you can take SR 535 to International Drive. Then you can drive up I-Drive to Universal Blvd. and then head into Universal. I've been in traffic where a truck turned over and I-4 became a parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter