How far in advance can I Book (Canadian)

The Brechun's

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can I book a western 7 day cruise? Looking to book a 7 day western in March 2005. Iknow this is pretty far in advance but will be trying to book a secret porthole cabin.
Also can anybody recommend a good travel agent or travel company in Canada Toronto area to book this cruise A US company will also be OK:bounce: :bounce:

Insofar as booking with a Canadian or U.S. comany I'd go with the U.S. one as the U.S. prices were better. I've booked with Air Canada Holidays and this time booked with All Seasons. Dreams Unlimited that operate this board seem good also. I'd get quotes from all but I think if you stick with either All Seasons or Dreams you can't go wrong. I found All Seasons had the best prices for all the dates I looked at.
With our Canadian peso finally waking up hopefully it will be a bit better deal these days :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter