How far in advance should we book?

DebbieL

Earning My Ears
I think we're going to do a 4-day Disney cruise next year for DD's spring break in March. I know that it's probably a busy time for Disney cruising, so I was wondering how far in advance should we start getting serious about booking? I'm still trying to convince my parents to join us, and my older DD and her boyfriend may come along as well.

That leads me to my second question. The Disney site says that some cabins sleep 3 or 4. How do I know which ones, and if they sleep 4, where is the additional bed since the pull-out sofa is a twin?

Thanks in advance....

Debbie

Hi Debbie, and welcome to the cruise board! :)

You should book as SOON as possible because with DCL the price only goes UP as early booking savings go into the next tier. The more full a cruise is the higher the price is. You can always get your deposit back, anytime up until 60 days prior when final payment is due, should you change your mind.

DCL will put you into a cabin that fits your party size, so you needn't worry which sleep 3 or 4. Only the Cat. 12s and Cat. 7s will sleep three ONLY and will not accommodate four. All other categories have at least some cabins that hold four.

The additional bed is a pull-down berth from the ceiling that goes over the single sofa that makes into a bed.

Hope that helps a little! :)

I agree with Michelle, book now! Especially for a spring break or holiday sailing. At least you can get what you want now. If you wait, something you want might be sold out.

Plus, if the pricing goes down later, you can get the lower price. I have a friend who at first was booked in a cat 7. She booked far in advance (a good 10 months or so.) The prices came down later, and she was able to get herself re-booked into a cat 4, and still get a bit of a refund back. She was so excited!

Book now, book now, book now! :Pinkbounc

NOW! We are already booked for next May and since the time we booked the fares are up almost 1,000!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter