How far to MGM from AKL??

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi, trying to work out our schedule. We will be arriving at AKL about 12:30 in the afternoon sunday, memorial weekend. I figure the room will not be ready. We will have a rental car. How long would it take us to get to MGM? I figure we could go there for awhile than come back and check in. We then would like to hit EPCOT.. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great...amy

"How far to MGM from AKL?"

Corvair,

We just returned from staying at AKL in November. MGM is less than ten minutes from AKL. Just exit the lodge and go straight through the first traffic light. After you pass the exit for AK, get over to your left and start looking for signs to MGM. Everything is very well marked.

When we arrived at AKL, we had rooms available immediately. This was also true last January when we first stayed at AKL, so you might get lucky and will not have to wait for your rooms.

Have a great time!

Thanks for the reply.....On the charts it says it takes alot longer.....thanks again...amy

You can always use the busses from AKL to MGM. One of the nice things about AKL is the fantastic dedicated bus system. Quick, efficient & frequent. Enjoy!

it is less than two miles. MGM is jsut of the very same road you stay on to get to DAK Lodge.

Thanks for all of the great info... We will use the car, so it looks like we can be there in 10 minutes... my DD loves Tower or Terror and Rocking Roller coaster...First thing ,,,over to hit these..thanks again..amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter