• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How hard are these ADRs to get 184-187 days out?

Long Beach Mike

Mouseketeer
Staying at Poly for 9 days, 4/2-4/1018, the week after Easter. I'm scheduling the hardest ADRs at the back of end of my trip to give me the best chance of getting them. Reservations will be for 5 people.

184 days: Ohana 9PM
185 days: CRT 7:30PM
186 days: Cali Grill 8:30PM
187 days: Le Cellier 6:30PM

Thanks!

That seems doable to me. It's a reasonable plan. BOG/'Ohana seem to be the hardest in my experience. Maybe have a backup of switching Cali Grill and 'Ohana if you don't get it 'Ohana day 184? We're there the week after you for 7 nights and I don't think we'll have too many issues getting ADRs after day 2 or 3. I'd think 7 night and 9 night stays should have wide availability more or less. Good luck!

Thanks so much, Airb330!

Yeah, BoG is tough. We are thinking of doing BoG for dinner on Day 2, but don't really have our heart set on it (did BoG for lunch and dinner last trip already). We are doing BoG for lunch at 12:30PM on getaway day (day 9), which I can't image will be an issue.

Today I was able to get a BOG dinner res for next Wed! Tells you that all things are possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter