How has DVC changed your vacatioin style and perceptions????

Yep. definitely slowed things down. When we travel during Food & Wine Fest we usually don't get into any park except Epcot. We have even traveled and (dare I say it?) not gone into the parks at all - just relaxed and enjoyed the resort.

As for your unanswered question - VWL will have awesome holiday decorations up during your trip. Be prepared to hang out at the resort to just enjoy the Christmas ambience.

Yep. definitely slowed things down. When we travel during Food & Wine Fest we usually don't get into any park except Epcot. We have even traveled and (dare I say it?) not gone into the parks at all - just relaxed and enjoyed the resort.

As for your unanswered question - VWL will have awesome holiday decorations up during your trip. Be prepared to hang out at the resort to just enjoy the Christmas ambience.

Thank you I will start preparing. Can't wait, this is the same reason why we are doing MVMCP twice it was hat much fun.

Like everyone else here, DVC has made us lots less "comando". Also, now that we own DVC, we know we'll be coming back, so we're much more relaxed about not getting to see/do something. Spaceship Earth was closed last trip? Pre-DVC, that would have been cause for panic and grumbling anger. Now, we just shrug and say "Hopefully, next time." Something gets rained out? Hopefully, it won't be rained out next time. I love being able to say confidently, "Next time", not just hoping for a next time.

As everyone is telling me, this is something I am going to have to learn. Thanks all for the replies.
Chris

I know I can spend lots of time with Off Kilter (every afternoon/night that they're playing). I only go to the parks in the mornings (1 each), plan other mornings at tours and I know where Im spending the rest of my day. If I miss something at a park so be it, I'll be back - I go for the "men in skirts"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter