How is Dolphin Club Level?

dahess

WDWFAN101
We had originally booked Swan (or so I thought) I just looked at our confirm letter & it says Dolphin. We have stayed at the Dolphin before so we wanted a change, that's why we chose Swan for our 2nd trip. Anyway, we will just keep our Dolphin reses if I can get some good reviews about the Dolphin Club Level. Thanks in advance!

We stayed Club Level at the Dolphin last August - last week of August. It was terrific - never crowded because it was a slower time in WDW. The food was plentiful and delicious. The CMs were friendly yet knew if you wished to not be disturbed. We really loved this perk!

Here is a picture of the room:

fc516b6a.jpg

Loved having my morning coffee sitting by the window and contemplating the "World" outside it. :D

We didn't stay on club level but had CL privliges. The food and services were excellent, by the end the lounge was packed each morning but the food was plentiful. Staff was very helpful. Many people take the food and extras back to the rooms with them and that seems to be ok. The view from the dolphin CL is awesome espicially in the early morning sunrise.

For some reason I always do the club level, but I am a breakfast person and don't find fresh fruit and bagels to suffice me. I do enjoyed the night service though... so if you can justify the extra money and you really think you will take full advantage of it so that you get your money's worth then do it. Otherwise just save the money and grab a bagel in one of the parks, that would cost you less anyway.

Forgot to add this... last year while we were there, we got into the lounge before anyone else and they asked me what I wanted to watch, THE WORLD CUP OF COURSE!!! This was a HUGE game for the USA and I didn't want to miss it. The minute others came in the men sat down to watch and the women and children started complaining. Then a really rude women took the remote and put it in her purse then changed the station! so if you like to not be interupted while you eat stay in your room... LOL ok so this doesn't really apply but it was my way of venting, so if that women who took the remote is reading, I am very mad at you. hehehe

What do they have at various times in the club room? What is there for breakfast?

I'm considering it for our upcoming trip. I would use points...but wanted to see if I thought it would be worth it.

For breakfest they had several cereals, pastry, bagels, eng. muffins, blueberry muffins, bran muffins, corn muffins, crossants, assorted breads, fresh cut up fruit with berries, cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly and jam, milk, oj, coffee, and tea. and probably more. that is all i can remember right now. I though it was a great breakfest with alot of variety. We enjoyed CL at the Dolphin and used it every moring while there. The evening offerings were varied. It seemed like they had fruit and vegi dip with a hot hordurve, beverages and more pastry! I stayed away from the pastry but DH and DD loved the great big cho chip cookies. they left those out until 9:00pm most evenings! We usually got back in time to grab bottled water and a couple of those great cookies! Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter