How is the $50 daily credit credited?

Neither. It’s a credit to your room account spending. Use it at Aulani or lose it. Gift shop purchases, spa, dining, anything you buy at Aulani with your room key.

Neither. It’s a credit to your room account spending. Use it at Aulani or lose it. Gift shop purchases, spa, dining, anything you buy at Aulani with your room key.
I booked the Luau and at that time they advised that I would be able to use the credit for that when I arrive. Does anyone know if that is true?

I booked the Luau and at that time they advised that I would be able to use the credit for that when I arrive. Does anyone know if that is true?

Last time we booked the Luau (via the website) we were charged immediately when we booked.

So they said they’d what? Refund and let you use the credit? Since the Luau is run and charged by a different company than Aulani, I’m not sure if that’s true. Hopefully someone can chime in with some experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter