• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How is the Howard Johnson Maingate East

jeanybeany

Earning My Ears
I have booked a reservation with Howard Johnson's Maingate East during Christmas
and I was wondering how it was. We are staying there for 7 days. I want to make sure
that it is decent place to stay. Has anyone stayed there? What was your experience?

I have stayed there (one night only). If you are just looking for a place to lay your head
at night and are not picky about your accomodations you will be fine. Don't think of it as a
place you want to hang out in. We are talking no frills here. On the up side there are plenty
of restaurants and shopping opportunities close by.

Hi. We stayed there 2 years ago and believe it or not we're staying there again on this trip. No frills is definitely the way to put it. It is a clean place to sleep and take a shower. The kids enjoyed the pool every night and we liked the hot tub. That's all there is to it though. We're the type that we really don't need any more than that, as we spend most of our time in the parks. If you can get by with the bare minimum, then it would be a great way to save some $$. That's how we look at it. Good luck with whatever you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter