How is the weather and the crowds during mid-May?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I've been to Disney in May...but this was ages ages ago! I forgot how it was. Is it crowded or quiet? Is it very hot in mid-May or still nice and not so humid? Thanks for your help.

We've gone the first or second week of May the past 4 years (3 of the years on Mothers Day weekend). It's hot - low to mid 90's but not real sticky. We had very little rain. Crowds were low to moderate. Not as low as early December but less than October.

We were there around May 5-9th a few years ago and it was hot but not as hot as this past August seemed. The crowds were not terrible. I don't remember any rain. Have fun!

We've been that time of year a few times and are going again this year. The crowds were not bad at all, but it was really hot - at least to us. The sun was so intense! And we are from Arkanasas, so we are used to hot and humid summers. The sun was just so much more intense that we are used to. We usually went out early in the mornings, then went back to swim and nap in the heat of the day, and then went out again in the evenings. We just couldn't take the midday heat in the parks.

We go around May 12 or so each year. Weather hot (but not unbearable), crowds heavy (but not unbearable).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter