How Long Can DVC Wait to Release?

TT4Dis

Mouseketeer
If the current DVC structure is being revamped towards a trust product when will more information be released? If we are less than a week away from CFW sales for existing members shouldn’t they release details sooner rather than later? Does the lack of more information mean that maybe the trust is just related to CFW being modular buildings?

I don't think they will release the specifics except for those buying into CFW under the plan. When people go to buy that, they will explain to them what they are buying. If this becomes something beyond CFW, with other resort property added, then those purchasing in those plans would be informed...

Just like the way current owners have bought other properties, the disclouses and contract will have everything in detail. The other place where we may see some updated language is the Multi-site POS....but won't know that until we get reports from new buyers, or the ones on the website are updated to the newest version...as of yesterday, they were still the latest version from when VDH was added last year.

I wonder if we realize what an absolutely insatiable group we are. Our Disney fanaticism is such a double edged sword. It provides such great loyalty benefits for Disney, but we also come with such high expectations.

On the specific question, DVC has made clear exactly when additional information will be released - February 1, 2024. I think we've got our expectations flipped on their side a bit - they are able to sell on the day they are able to fully disclose all the details of the product. If they could release information earlier, they could sell earlier. Anything required to be released prior to sale, has been publicly filed (and that's how we know as much as we do).

Agree with Sanidsw, at this stage it appears there is only a single resort going into the trust and thus only people who inquire about that resort (CFW) will get details of the trust as it currently exists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter