How long does it take for Fidelity to reach out after initial offer?

Have usually heard back from them in an appropriate time. Have never had a deal work out, but that’s largely because my offers are always very aggressive.

They take longer to get back to you than DVCRM, but have usually heard back from them without issue.

Good to know!! Thank you! Will give them a call tomorrow. Have you had a good experience with Fidelity overall?
We used Fidelity for a BCV resale contract in 2020. They were great. The agent was pretty responsive to our emails/calls. Their prices were/are easily the best out there. And it may be an anomaly, but we had the points in our account 5 weeks after submitting our initial offer. All in all, we had zero issues with Fidelity (other than a misspelled name that they corrected quickly upon upon us pointing that out), especially when it saved us $3000 on a 200 point contract.

I would suggest giving them a call about your offer. My guess is that maybe your offer was the lowest of several offers so they just went with a higher offer? Not saying they should leave people hanging, but maybe that’s why. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter