How long has it been since you visited the World?

Last there February 2011. Then had DD. Returning in two days with DD for her first visit at 3, almost 4 years old!

Just now circling back around to this thread. I'm glad it is doing so well and all you DISers are doing well! Keep it going! We will be headed back in May of 2017. That will mark 6 years since we went on our first trip.

Stayed at WL in Nov 2014 for my birthday...going to POR in late August for my 25th wedding anniversary, our first trip without our kids, who are grown. We went on our first trip as a family a few days after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 (empty parks...crazy) when our son was turning 8, he is 18! Time flies!!! Im so emotional and having a mid-life crisis. Plus, this is my first trip with just me and my husband. We didnt have a honeymoon and our daughter was born right after ourr 1st anniversary, so we've only traveled with our kids. So, I am excited, but emotional. Plus its a surprise! My husband is a Disney freak like me and wants to go, but I keep telling him we have to wait until Star Wars Land opens!!!!

Last time I been to the World was back in September 2009 after freshmen year of high school.

It's been wayyy to long and I'm ready for my first Disney trip as an Adult!

Great to see this thread is still going strong! We are planning another trip in May 2017 with our DS who is now 3!

Last trip was October 2015, Don't have anything planned but probably go back this September or October.

Our last trip was Thanksgiving 2014 for the Candlelight Processional with my students:stitch: Our next family trip to Disney is in 10 days! :mickeyjum

We were there over Christmas - but it seems much longer ago than that! Returning on Saturday, June 11th for a week with dd.

Labor Day week 2015. We stayed at Bonnet Creek Resort and I have to say, that was the best time we ever had at Disney. Even though it is a Wyndham property, staying in WDW property is so much better, and we just had a ball. Can't wait til Aug 27th!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter