How long is the Big hero 6 M&G open for?

QueenRuth

Mouseketeer
So we didn't get to for Christmas. *due to family paying a visit*

Well we plan to go next weekend. and my Son has been asking to meet Baymax.

Anybody know the hours? or should I have my Husband head over there first thing? Thank you for you're help, :)

LAST DAY is tomorrow, and it is 10:30 - 5 or so.

We met them today, and it was great. Line gets to 2 hours by noon. May be better tomorrow, it being Monday. They were great, Baymax enters by turning sideways to get thru the doorway.

Unfortunatelty the last day of their meet and great is going to be Monday. From @DisneylandToday twitter on January 2nd:

@DisneylandToday: @elainer337 Hello! Unfortunately, Baymax and Hiro will only be meeting guests at Starcade through Monday.

Do you think they will remain out in the parks somewhere? I was so excited for my girls to see them for autographs, as they love Baymax and getting autographs. We won't be there until Jan. 14, and I didn't know it was a limited thing.

Per DisneylandToday: "After they leave for San Fransokyo, it's hard to say when they will make a return"

That said, I can't imagine Baymax meeting and greeting away from the Starcade or some other setup. That's because Baymax regularly has to go into a back room to recharge or reinflate. When we met him and Hiro in November, it seemed like Baymax had to go "recharge" every 20 minutes or so. So, Baymax will never be a wandering character and can only really meet and greet if Disney sets up some location for him.

that makes me so sad :( We're going this summer and I was just showing my son pics of the M&G the other day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter