How long to get DC card?

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
I just signed up for the Disney Club card in order to get a discount on my annual passes. How long does it take to get the actual card?

I joined a few weeks ago and received mine within a week! Have saved almost $300.00 with discounts so far.

:bounce: 4 More Days :bounce:

I also joined last week and received my card yesterday. Very quick. I joined on-line and my number was e-mailed to me by the next day.

Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to hear! We go to WDW the second week in August and I was afraid I put off getting my membership until too late. I am very relieved to know they have a quick turn around.

:D :D :D :D

The card comes pretty quick. Even better, They will e-mail you with your Disney Club number within 48-72 hours if you enroll online. I actually MAILED them a check and had my first e-mail in 72 hours, my password, confirmation number, 24 hours after that:D

We enrolled over the phone and received our card in a little over a week. Since we were leaving within three weeks of enrolling, I was concerned that the card would not arrive. After talking to the person that enrolled us I felt better. She said that if we had not received it in two weeks to call them and they would express mail it so we would have it for our trip. Now we only have to wait for time to pass so we can leave for Disney. Counting down the days.

I did mine online and had it in my hands 5 days later! I was shocked, but thrilled!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter