How long to order an AP from TDS?

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
How long does it take to order an AP from TDS? It's been about two weeks and I haven't received a call saying the passes are in. I've called and the CM says that the passes are on their way, so I feel silly calling back again. It's probably too late order from another TDS, right?

I'm off to Limeridge Mall to pick up my APs tonight. When I ordered them, the CM said it would take 4 to 6 weeks. Three DAYS later, they called to tell me they were in.:D

That was fast :eek: 3 days?! I seemed to remember others saying that it only took a week or so to come in... Maybe I'll give the store at Limeridge a call :rolleyes: I'll have to be a little more organized next time...

It seems odd that APs would take 4-6 weeks to arrive at TDS. I always tell guests to come to the store to get their passes, including regular 5 & 7 day PHP passes, about 3 weeks before they need them. We almost always have the 5 & 7 day PHP passes on hand, but we suggest 3 weeks just in case we have to order them. I don't ever remember seeing APs take any longer than 10 days to arrive. You don't have to pay for the passes until you pick them up, so you could try ordering from another store. If they don't arrive before you go down, you could just buy them at WDW. I wouldn't feel bad about calling the store back. Ask to speak to a manager. They're the ones that order them. Ask them to call WDW and see what's going on. Buying APs is a lot of money and you should be able to ask what's going on.

Good Luck!!

Thanks Evil Queen! I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if I can chat with the manager. I might call another Disney Store too... as a back up. I was hoping to buy them before I left so I could pay in Canadian $$ ... Next Monday will be the three week mark... I'll let ya know what happens :)

what made you decide on AP, are you going more than 8 days?
or again this year (to May 04)?

Originally posted by MaMudduck
what made you decide on AP, are you going more than 8 days?
or again this year (to May 04)?

Yeah, we're going for 11 days... we felt too rushed last year so we're going back for all the stuff that we missed :p I also want to go back for Christmas to see all the decorations (and for MVMCP) but I haven't decided 100% on that trip. We were going to purchase the tickets using the buy one get one 1/2 price deal when it got extended but I figured that if we went back it wouldn't be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter