How Long Would You Wait in Line to Meet Figment?

How long would you wait for Figment?

• Less than 1 hour

Votes: 136 63.8%
  • 1 to 2 hours

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 2 to 3 hours

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 3 to 4 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4 hours

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Not at all. I don’t like Figment!

Votes: 62 29.1%

• Total voters
I showed my mother some Youtube videos of the Figment meet and greet and she agreed that there is no way she would wait 5 hours to see Figment and meet him. But on some of the Youtube videos they had of the Figment meet and greet were pretty wild and in one video the crowd was chanting !!! Figment Figment Figment !!! like he was a teen pop star or a wrestler entering the ring and also in that same video they had a girl who was wearing everything Figment and I mean that girl was wearing Figment clothing and had a Figment Loungefly purse and she smiled with Figment when he gave her a hug and none of the other people got to meet him because he left after taking a photo with the girl. But when the video first started my mom was shocked at the huge line that had formed of people trying to meet Figment and there is simply no way I would wait 5 hours for a meet and greet with a character or my favorite celebrity. As I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread I cannot figure out why people do this for a character meet and greet and I will guarantee that once the popularity and hype of Figment simmers down they will move him to another part of Epcot and he will be a Disney Chase Visa Meet And Greet character for Disney Chase Visa cardholders only. And from what me and my mother saw in the Youtube video it looks like Figment doesn't sign autographs but he mostly takes photos and hugs people. But who would wait 5 hours to meet a character i'll never understand

Would the one person who voted they'd be willing to wait more than 4 hours be willing to post and elucidate their reasoning for being willing to wait that long?

I'm one of those old timers who went to EPCOT when it first opened and remember the Figment/Dreamfinder appearances (and the original version of the ride!). Figment has always been emblematic of EPCOT to me, but I'm still in the "less than an hour" camp in terms of my willingness to wait for a M&G.

I LOVE Figment but I voted 1 to 2 hours and that for me is still pushing it. I am hoping come end of October lines are not as bad because I would love to meet him but I cannot wait in that long of a line.

For was much as we love Figment, it would have to be less than an hour. Actually, we're at a point in our Disney trips that most any attraction needs to be less than an hour - or we'll wait for another trip until it is less than an hour! Although, Figment would be tempting to stretch that a tad!!

I have great memories of meeting Dreamfinder and Figment as a kid. This one looks like he's had a hard life, don't think my kids will be interested.

My first visit to Epcot in 1983 was as an adult and I remember the original Figment well. I enjoyed seeing the character on our visits, but wait in line for 4+ hours? I can’t imagine doing that even back then, let alone now. But for those who are doing so and enjoying it, have fun!

Any recent experiences meeting figment?
I don’t see him listed as a character in the app… is he still meeting?

So we initially said we'd probably pass on it - especially with those lines - but about a month ago, there were maybe 4 groups in line so my son and I hopped in. Even with Figment taking a break, we waited less than 15 minutes.

This is one of those things that's personal. If Figment is your thing and you may not get another chance to do it, then you wait forever. I love Figment, but I wouldn't wait more than 30. I don't know that I'd wait that long for any character. Maybe when my kids were young I'd wait for someone they really loved. If it were Star Wars related, I'd probably wait forever, because that's what I'M into. So, I guess it depends on how you feel about Figment.

I love Figment, but I voted not at all, because they did an awful job translating him into a greetable character. This looks like some nightmare version of Figment. Pass.

Any recent experiences meeting figment?
I don’t see him listed as a character in the app… is he still meeting?
When I was there in February, I looked but didn't see him. Wasn't he supposed to be meeting at the Imagination Pavilion? I know some people didn't like the "look" of the character, so maybe Figment went off to get a major make-over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter