How many can not wait for Tuesday's show each week.

I listen to it every week but can't do that until Wednesday when the podcast gets posted to iTunes. I mean I could stream it on YouTube but that sucks up data.

I listen to it every week but can't do that until Wednesday when the podcast gets posted to iTunes. I mean I could stream it on YouTube but that sucks up data.
Same here... I used to watch The Universal show live for the live chat, but now they end up in my queue for late night binge watching.

What Pete would say if he knew I watched him at 2:00 on a Saturday night? Probably no more creepy than the time he found three viewers living under his deck in Craig's old pad.

Yep, I look forward to it every week & miss it when it's not on. Not sure, quite frankly, if it helps my Disney wanderlust, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I have an idea for a new show....every week Craig and Ryno scour the property for a new food item to lady & tramp it

Every Tuesday I take a co-worker to lunch. He is in a wheelchair and he likes to get out of the office as do I. When we get back I can't wait to turn on the show. The show has been on a few minutes but I start at the beginning.

YES!! I have an hour commute to work one way, so I listen to it in the car every Tuesday evening or Wednesday. But then it's over so quickly, and I have to wait a whole week... I guess that's where the Daily Fix comes in handy! :D

Yep. My wife and I watch it together every week. It's our "together time"! Love it to death

I'm a binge watcher of this myself! :) I try to watch at work. But, actually doing my job gets in the way sometimes! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter