How many days at Disneyland?

I would never plan a trip and not do 5 days but thats me. I can easily do certain rides numberous times and one trip I actualy did Incredicoaster over 20 times so it all depends on you. I don't think it's possible to take it all in (including show) in less than 3 and don't write off the kids stuff (like the animation building..I can spend hours in there lol).

When I lived near the park, I went alone once in a while and it was seriously so nice to just wander around and do whatever I wanted. I would often just sit and people watch.
People watching at Disney along with just sitting and taking it all in is what it is all about!!

People watching at Disney along with just sitting and taking it all in is what it is all about!!

I miss it! Our son will only tolerate sitting briefly. Such a bummer but maybe when he gets older it will be easier to do again. The best is getting a little snack or treat or coffee and finding a good place to plant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter