How many days at DLP ?

diswix

Where dreams come true
How many days would we need to purchase for the parks. We love all rides at WDW and have two fifteen year olds.But this is our first visit to DLP.
Also has anyone stayed in the Chantelou en Brie or the surrounding area- are there restaurants etc in this region?
Also is Keith Prowse the best price for entry tickets?We plan to visit in the summer school holidays.
Thank you. Angela.

Number of days, is very much a personnal thing. We can never have too many days so are going for 8days/7 nights :)

I think most visitors opt for 3 or 4 day trips. This would give you 1 day studios, 2 days Disneyland Parc and a day to go back to favourites and shopping.

Have a look on DisnseylandParis website to compare ticket prices with Keith Prowes.

Reid

I would agree with Reid on this. We did the 3 night /4 day package last time, this time we are going for 5 nights / 6 days, I think next time we would go for even longer. We are staying in a disney hotel so have as long as we want in the parks and it is never enough.
Your fifteen year olds with love it but there probably won't be so much for them to do as there is at WDW. I know that my boys at 15 loved Epcot and Universal they weren't so keen on MK. I guess now that they are grown up ( men ) one is still a Disney freak and the other can take it or leave it - probably more to do with the fact that his wife is scared of the characters though. My second son will always be a disney freak though, his long term girlfriend is too and they met at WDW and want to get married one day in DLC. Maybe one day we'll be able to take at least one set of grand children to WDW/ DLP

Thank you for the information ,I will get a four day park ticket. I have read the Britts guide cover to cover and can not wait.
What a lovely story about your son meeting his girlfriend at WDW- Pixie dust really does work. Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter