How many days for just the thrill rides?

PrincessDJC

Earning My Ears
Trying to squeeze in both Universal and Disney on the next mother/daughter trip. Not looking to hit everything at Universal, mainly the coasters and other thrill rides (not wet/water rides). How many days do you think we can squeeze that into? Is 2 park days doable? We don't typically do Universal so I have no idea. Looking at November 2025... thinking we'd need the express pass to pack it all in... Thoughts?

Do 2 days and book a stay at one of the premier resorts. You get fast pass and can walk on everything but Hagrid. You are gonna want to do some of the rides multiple times, like Velicicoaster, Hulk, Harry Potter rides. It is worth it. We always stay at a premiere resort and can bang out an entire park in half a day and get pool time.

Are you considering Epic Universe in your calculations? It should be open by Nov 2025 and based on updates it's going to be a mammoth of a park - I'd guess 2 days just there!

If USO and IoA aren't "busy" you should be able to get through all thrill rides in two days, especially if you have express and park-to-park.

Are you considering Epic Universe in your calculations? It should be open by Nov 2025 and based on updates it's going to be a mammoth of a park - I'd guess 2 days just there!

If USO and IoA aren't "busy" you should be able to get through all thrill rides in two days, especially if you have express and park-to-park.
Depends on what is at Epic Universe on the thrill side.

Off top of my head I'm thinking 5 coasters in the park?

If you're looking for coasters you might consider a drive to Busch Gardens, they seem to have a great selection of thrill!

Off top of my head I'm thinking 5 coasters in the park?

If you're looking for coasters you might consider a drive to Busch Gardens, they seem to have a great selection of thrill!
And Sea World also, both have better coasters from a strictly "thrill coaster" perspective, with the possible exception of Velocicoaster.

But I would guess the OP actually also would want to do stuff like Spider-Man, MiB, etc. If they literally just want coasters, one day would do fine.

Two park days should be doable if you're mainly focusing on the coasters and thrill rides at Universal. November is usually a bit quieter crowd-wise, which is a plus. The Express Pass could definitely help you pack more into your days, especially if you're short on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter