How many days left until you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I missed a couple of days . . . this is the result of half of my condo flooding from a water leak in my upstairs neighbors unit. The good news: Well, I am going to put in new flooring, new built in cabinets, and new sheet rock. Better news, my next trip to Disney is now two days closer :)

313 :)

Seems I missed a couple of days . . . this is the result of half of my condo flooding from a water leak in my upstairs neighbors unit. The good news: Well, I am going to put in new flooring, new built in cabinets, and new sheet rock. Better news, my next trip to Disney is now two days closer :)

Sorry about the flooding but happy about new flooring and cabinets:D

Sorry to hear! Good luck with the renovation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter