How many days, until your WDW trip?

54 days for us Girls think 56 we added two days to the start. We are there the 2nd of August till the 12th staying at AoA. We can't wait.

96 days until we leave, 97 days until we check in. Can't wait!!!! Is it too early to get the suitcases out :scratchin? already cleaned out and organized the Disney tote... I need something Disney to do.

Despite what my ticker says we have just five more days til my first trip with my daughters as a single mum. Truth be told I'm both excited and nervous. While my ex and I have been separated for over three years and officially divorced for over a year this is the first major trip I've taken alone.

However, I resolved to make this the best Disney trip they've ever been on.

Doing the single digit dance today---just 9 days left!!!! It's getting harder and harder to keep it a surprise for the kids!

239 days! I just realized that my ticker now starts with 7 months. Does not seem like that long ago that it was 9 months! Just booked our flights today, booking our MYW package later this month!

where do you get the tickers?

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter