How many days?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
How many days/nights do you like to stay and do the parks at Universal?

I have ressies for 3 nights at HRH. Do you think that is enough time to enjoy the parks plus the hotel? We have ressies for 7 nights at the Dolphin prior to moving over to Universal and HRH.

That is exactly the same thing we did last summer. The FOL pass will let you see the parks in three days but we had little time to enjoy the HRH. This summer we are adding 2 day to the Universal part of our trip.

cbutterfield... did you do Disney first last year? We've always ended our trips with Disney, but this year we're trying it the other way around. Just wondering what you did and how you liked it.

I did the same in July. Go to Universal second because you will be spoiled by the Front of the Line passes. I would add a day to HRH to chill at the pool.

Originally posted by Mercy
How many days/nights do you like to stay and do the parks at Universal?

I have ressies for 3 nights at HRH. Do you think that is enough time to enjoy the parks plus the hotel? We have ressies for 7 nights at the Dolphin prior to moving over to Universal and HRH.

Hey! That's looks almost exactly like our plan. We are staying at the Swan for 5 nights, then the HRH for 3. We have never stayed at either resort (never been to USO actually!). We are going March 1-9. When will you be there?

We did three nights and could have easily done a week. We loved it, but three days should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter