How many DCL Cruises have you taken?

How many DCL cruises have you taken?

• None- I am in the planning stage

• More than 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
This post is in regards to the recent fan club for Veranda Man. I was wondering how many cruises one has to take in order to get his/her own fan club. So Veranda Man and Rae confess, "How many DCL cruises have you been on?"

This poll is ONLY for DCL 3, 4, or 7 day cruises.

Thanks for the replies!:wave:

i see barb and tony havent been to this post yet. i know they have been on over 30+ DCL cruises

Been on 3 with a 4th one in Dec. I'm trying to keep up with Barb, but they keep out pacing me!:p

Just returned from my "first" ever cruise August 23-30, 2003, with #2 scheduled for August 21, 2004!!!

We did 2 this year to bring the total to 5. #6 is the 10 day Christmas 2004 cruise.

We've been on two -- 3 day and 7-day Eastern and we're going for our third cruise next June!! Yippee :bounce: :Pinkbounc

For my friend out there who has been on 3 DCL cruises with #4 booked with us next August, take heart, you are not alone.:D

I am the Mjasp friend. 3 Magic cruises and #4 will be Aug 2004.
Keep wondering should I try another line yet.:confused:

Have a GREAT time! Our second DCL cruise is a little over 1 month away. This will be our first time on the Wonder, we were on the Magic before. We haven't received our DOCS yet, but they will be arriving shortly.

HAVE FUN IN THE SUN!:wave:

Just finished cruise #5. Cruise #6 is next August.

ps-- I am a member of the Barb and Tony fan club ...even though I don't have a membership card. :D

- Ginny

We've been on the 3 and the 4 day cruise, and have our first 7 day planned for our Easter vacation. Can't wait!:D

Originally posted by DARWIN91
I am the Mjasp friend. 3 Magic cruises and #4 will be Aug 2004.
Keep wondering should I try another line yet.:confused:

There are 14 of us going already, and more contemplating it. I know you want to try RCCL out of NY. But don't you think if we all have a great time we will ALL rebook on board for Summer 2005?

Joanna

2 Inaugural Cruises Magic. DVC Member cruise.
10day Xmas cruise booked for 04.:)

We have been on 4 - three 7 Day Magic' cruises including the first inagural cruise and 1 4-day Wonder. Cruise #5 is on the Wonder this October, counting down the days....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter