How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

Originally posted by RuthnPaul
We'll be at BWV from December 28 - January 3. Looking forward to seeing WDW at the holidays...

RuthnPaul

:teeth: :goodvibes :teeth: :goodvibes :teeth: :goodvibes :teeth: :goodvibes

We'll be at SSR/BCV 12/24 - 1/2. Anybody else going to be down there then?

BthereorBsquare!!! We'll be at BWV 12/2-12/5 for a quick weekend meeting. Can't wait to see all you fellow DISer's

Me, dh and ds(7) will be at VWL Dec. 12th-17th! This will be our first trip during the holidays! We are soooo excited!!! :bounce: Just can't decide on which MVMCP? Any suggestions?:bounce:

We will be at the BWV's Nov. 28th through December 10th. This unfortunately will be our last trip this time of year for a long time. My daughter will be starting Kind. This will be our second trip this time of year and it is my favorite time to go! Then again, there is never a time I wouldn't go to WDW:p :p .

See you all there!:wave2:

We're going too! Myself, Dh, DD, MIL/FIL, SIL and my niece all staying in 2BR at BCV Dec 12-19th. My first trip since 1990 and first time staying on site. Can't wait.

Put us down for 12/7 - 12/14 at BCV!!! We can not wait! DS first visit and DD second. They still have a lot to see!!

Add me to this list as well!! Just booked my stay at OKW for Dec 3-10!! :bounce:

We,ll be there Dec. 4th thru the 10th. Staying at the VWL if everthing works out.
Dec. 4th Hoping for an AP rate somewhere.
Dec. 5th Wait listed Vwl 2-bedroom.
Dec. 6th-10th Vwl 2-bedroom.

I'll be at SSR and then BWV from 12/18 to the 23! I'm on the BWV Christmastree list, but must have missed this post.

Bobbi:D

Thanks for the update, Zurgswife! I will be using that when I co-ordinate the early December meet. As a reminder, it will probably be December 6th at SSR food court.

I didn't see us listed. We will be at VWL 12/4 to 12/8. Thanks!

We'll be at BWV from Dec. 5-10 and at the BCV from Dec. 10-16. I am in charge of the BCV tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter