How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

123 days (big, BIG maybe), 172 days (big maybe), 326 days (better be sailing!) and 482 days (heck yes!).
We're both sailing around the same time....and pretty much in the same boat...heh

I'm at 127 days and I have that same feeling at this point....BIG maybe......
I'm thinking if the cruise is cancelled I'll just contact my TA and see if I can just stay at WDW for the same week. I already have a night at POR before the cruise. If things are still shutdown and crazy then that obviously won't happen but I need some sort of backup plan at this point. I was supposed to be on The Magic next week so it's starting to really sink in now. I don't want a second cruise cancelled now but the reality is there.

We're both sailing around the same time....and pretty much in the same boat...heh
I'm at 127 days and I have that same feeling at this point....BIG maybe......
I'm thinking if the cruise is cancelled I'll just contact my TA and see if I can just stay at WDW for the same week. I already have a night at POR before the cruise. If things are still shutdown and crazy then that obviously won't happen but I need some sort of backup plan at this point. I was supposed to be on The Magic next week so it's starting to really sink in now. I don't want a second cruise cancelled now but the reality is there.
We're at 132 days and trying to stay upbeat about going but in the back of my mind, I think it won't be magical, more like sailing highly restricted and wearing a mask everywhere (MDR?).

We're at 132 days and trying to stay upbeat about going but in the back of my mind, I think it won't be magical, more like sailing highly restricted and wearing a mask everywhere (MDR?).
The MDR situation will be very interesting when it comes to how DCL will handle things. The only way to social distance people in the MDR is to have a lot more than two seatings with Cabanas filled up as well. The magic will definitely be toned down and it will be a strange atmosphere to see everyone wearing masks. It's just sadly our reality and new norm for a while.

Just have to keep the faith as much as we can and stay positive.

117 days until our Dream Grand Slam (maybe???? :worship: )
166 days until we cruise with friends to Cabo (please please please!)
320 days until our spring break cruise from Miami! (back up cruise if either of the first two are cancelled)
476 days until our 10 night cruise around Northern Europe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter