How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jealous of your cruise! I'm 100% Greek. I've been twice but Santorini is on my bucket list!! Have a blast! :)
Thanks :goodvibes :goodvibes:goodvibes We are so excited. We have been planning this trip for a few years (12 people total). We weren't going to go to Disney this year (but had booked a BB offer just in case and so glad we did). We were sad to be skipping Disney, so just kept a week at Pop to get our Disney fix:-) When we go to Santorini, we are taking an excursion to a beach with black volcanic sand! The pictures look so beautiful.

Thanks :goodvibes :goodvibes:goodvibes We are so excited. We have been planning this trip for a few years (12 people total). We weren't going to go to Disney this year (but had booked a BB offer just in case and so glad we did). We were sad to be skipping Disney, so just kept a week at Pop to get our Disney fix:-) When we go to Santorini, we are taking an excursion to a beach with black volcanic sand! The pictures look so beautiful.
My oldest DD and her DH went on a 14 day Mediterranean cruise for their honeymoon. They absolutely loved it and I'm jealous too :goodvibes

My oldest DD and her DH went on a 14 day Mediterranean cruise for their honeymoon. They absolutely loved it and I'm jealous too :goodvibes
We are 3 days in Barcelona followed by a 14 day cruise. We've done a couple of Disney cruises (7 days) in Caribbean, but this will be our longest cruise (and first time to Mediterranean). I've heard that it will be hot, but really, we do Disney every August, so hopefully we will be able to handle the heat :thumbsup2

We are 3 days in Barcelona followed by a 14 day cruise. We've done a couple of Disney cruises (7 days) in Caribbean, but this will be our longest cruise (and first time to Mediterranean). I've heard that it will be hot, but really, we do Disney every August, so hopefully we will be able to handle the heat :thumbsup2
Their trip was in September and yes it was hot but manageable. They flew into Barcelona too. They really enjoyed being able to visit so many places and have their hotel/cruise ship follow along.

You are going to love it. Europe is beautiful (says this European ;)) - we have done a 12 night European with Greek Isles a few years ago and loved all the different ports. We organized our own excursions and it worked out perfectly fine.
It is hot, but it is a dryer heat. We went in late July - early August and it was manageable. Just NO Florida rainshowers in the afternoon. :rotfl:

Barcelona - take the hop on hop off bus - easy access to all the sights (we had a 48 hour ticket and it was absolutely perfect!) - interested in some really good tapas? Go to Biarritz 1881 off of La Rambla - it's tiny and you might have to wait, but it is SO worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter