How many of you think.

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
Alright. How many of you think VMK will reopen? How many of you think they just closed it for a little bit, to make some adjustments, and to make it better?

Nobody knows for sure except Disney, but I don't see a logical reason they'd close it down because it was just a promotion. Everybody loved it.

So how many of you still think about one of the above two? ^

I'd like to see some friendly faces too ;) As I have seen many good friends go.

Mikey

Hey Mikey.
I think about VMK reopening.
I'm sure that they won't re-open it, not trying to sound un-cheerish and all but. We've been trying, and it just hasn't got us anywhere.
I still dream about VMK, and try getting on the site and still cry about it. I just can't understand why they had to take away the only place that I always felt good. I doubt they understood that was a haven for children, a safe place. What if there was a little girl that was abused that played VMK? That was probably the only place she could go to and feel safe. They just ripped our hearts in two.

But I've tried playing a game called life. It was really hard to get the rules when I was playing VMK, but now I figured them out. I'm really good at it actually. :D

But anyways, thats about it.

There's life beyond VMK? ;)

Yeah, stinks they didn't give us a REAL reason.

I'm sure we're all dying to know..

There seriously is! I just found out about it. I'm pretty good, but I end up blowing all my credits. :D
Yeah, I'm tired of all of the answers.
Just give us one straight answer and I'll be happy.

I would love for vmk to open, but I still would have no idea what Disney has in mind. In fact, I dont think even Disney knows what is happening right now. Im pretty sure only a couple of the people working for the online group think of vmk. Maybe it will come up in future conversation and will open back up, and I hope it does. Im pretty sure they ignored all the cries for vmk to stay open, but who knows why they really did. Maybe it was because of the Overtakers lol. (Kingdom Keeprs, the book) I just finished the second one... it mentions secret entrances to vmk and passwords for it and stuff. Its sad.. im tempted to try them but know it wouldn't work. I wish there was a secret entrance onto vmk no one knew about..

The closing of VMK reminds me of the closing of Willy Wonka's factory, and then it opening up again, randomly. :rolleyes:

Heh,
wouldn't we all like to know that cheat..
Marry rich, that's all I gotta say.
:D

The closing of VMK reminds me of the closing of Willy Wonka's factory, and then it opening up again, randomly. :rolleyes:

Well, I would love for that to happen, except without only a couple of kids being allowed in, and only one of them being good hearted. Augusted Gloop, Augustes Gloop, the great big greddy nincompoop :rotfl: I love that movie.
I hope vmk opens back up!

haah that's funny :P

yaeh and get rid of the scammy lil cheaterzzz
im gonna marry a doctor! ;):lmao:

Well, I would love to say that I definitely think vmk is reopening, but now I don't think that will happen. It has been a while now and I really don't think disney even thinks on it anymore, just us poor fans who miss our virtual disney home...

Marry a doctor, haha.
Thats what my mom tells me to do ^.^
But imma be a pharmasist when I get older.
CACHINGGGGGG. :D

Well, I would love to say that I definitely think vmk is reopening, but now I don't think that will happen. It has been a while now and I really don't think disney even thinks on it anymore, just us poor fans who miss our virtual disney home...

Not necessarily. Well, I mean i'm sure some people from Disney have forgotten it, if they haven't spoken about it. It's only been about, 6? Months. I thought they would have reopened it in 09 or 10.

Once the economy's back, it probably will. Keep sending in letters and being patient. :thumbsup2

Let's just hope some of the disney online group checks the disboards every once in a while. :thumbsup2

It must be a divine message! I had a thought on a reason! Maybe their was a really evil patent monger. Trust me, it wouldn't be surprising.

I really think the best thing that we can do right now is wait and give it some time and see what happens. That is the only thing we can bank on, things changing with time.. it is sad but true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter