How many parking passes, how to get them.

We are going to Disney for a long weekend in Oct. We have a tent site for 1 night. The kids and 1 or 2 of the adults want to camp for 1 night. We have 10 people listed on the campsite. They will be arriving in 3 cars from 2 states. We are going to EPCOT the next morning. Can I get 3 parking passes or is it just 1 per site. We will be driving to EPCOT. How do I get the passes?

They don't give parking passes any longer to the best of my knowledge. As long as your guests are on the site reservation as occupants that should be sufficient.
That being said, I'd suggest they park in the lot and take the internal bus to the loop.

When we have been the extra cars we parked in the parking lot by the Outpost. Either someone came to pick us up or we road the internal bus to the campsite.

We are going to Disney for a long weekend in Oct. We have a tent site for 1 night. The kids and 1 or 2 of the adults want to camp for 1 night. We have 10 people listed on the campsite. They will be arriving in 3 cars from 2 states. We are going to EPCOT the next morning. Can I get 3 parking passes or is it just 1 per site. We will be driving to EPCOT. How do I get the passes?
"Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle."

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

⬆️⬆️ Or go pick them up.
I forget that's an option since we've never had anyone show up to meet us. I have been added to someone's site to attend a meet up and drove in myself but they had already parked their car in the overflow so there was space at the site.

We will drive to Epcot. Do we get parking passes at the Fort for the parking lot at EPCOT? How many will they give us for 10 people and 3 cars?Thanks

You get one for the park. The other cars pay for parking.

Hum.. never ran into this but will likely run into it this coming Aug. There will be 7 of us and we will take 2 cars to the parks.. We only get a single parking pass for the parks? The second car must pay the parking fee? :(

If thats the case, i suspect we will take the internal busses.. what fun!

We will drive to Epcot. Do we get parking passes at the Fort for the parking lot at EPCOT? How many will they give us for 10 people and 3 cars?Thanks
Hum.. never ran into this but will likely run into it this coming Aug. There will be 7 of us and we will take 2 cars to the parks.. We only get a single parking pass for the parks? The second car must pay the parking fee? :(

If thats the case, i suspect we will take the internal busses.. what fun!

Any person that is a registered guest of a Disney Resort will get free parking at the theme parks. So as long as there is a registered guest in each car you will be fine.

We use our MagicBand, but you can use your room key card or MDE room key for them to scan. Be prepared to show ID as well if asked.

Any person that is a registered guest of a Disney Resort will get free parking at the theme parks. So as long as there is a registered guest in each car you will be fine.

We use our MagicBand, but you can use your room key card or MDE room key for them to scan. Be prepared to show ID as well if asked.

Appreciate the clarification. We typically just scan our magic bands when parking at the parks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter