How many Q&C Vouchers to get?

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
My fiance (then husband) and I are going to the World from January 20 to 26 for our honeymoon. I'm trying to plan an itinerary and see how many Q&C vouchers to purchase. While there we will be seeing the Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Spirit of Aloha Luau and will be going on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, so that takes care of 3 meals. We also plan to make PS for Rose & Crown and 50s PT, so that takes care of 2 more meals. We plan to eat at B&C, so we definitely need 2 vouchers for that, but what about the rest of the trip. I figured we'd share most of the time since I don't eat much. Do you think 6 will be enough for the whole trip (including the 2 for B&C) or should I get more?

so are you looking for 14 meals total? (l& d, 7 days)

Yes, we need 14 meals altogether (6 of which are already paid for - shows and tours). I don't eat much, so I figured we'd share a lot.

for 9 days of using them for us (2 adults) I got 6 q/c (we will split all but one meal, one meal will be our big meal of the day so we'll use 2) for our light meal and then 5 KLV for our big meal ( split that also) and 2 Bv for Boma ( 1 a.m.). a few meals we are going to buffets so the vouchers aren't worth using for them imo and we are going to "snack" at epcot a couple nights so no vouchers for then and none for dtd and disney quest day. I have heard B&C, Pepper Market and Tangerine Cafe are big enough meals to split so if you aren't going to use them for each meal and only use one per meal .six would cover most of your other meals ( 11 out of 14 including the 5 you mentioned)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter