How Many Resorts Do You Call Home?

• Just my one true love.

• Both of 'em.

• Three's the magic number.

• Four.

• Five.

• Six

• Seven.

• OKW, BWV, HHI, VB, BCV, VWL, SSR, AND AKV :-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shellbelle1971

7 young DIS-ers in our castle
Just curious as to how many resorts y'all call "home." We now own at 3 resorts, but I really, seriously have the urge to add on points at another one. But I'm guessing if I did, then I'd want points at another one. And another one...

How many of you own points at ALL the resorts? Help! Is there a cure for this?? :sick:

We have yet to make a trip to our 1st home SSR that we bought in Nov. and we have already added a second home of BCV. We are going home as soon as school ends for the whole family (we both teach) - first to BWV and then to try our home #1, SSR. I am making ressies now for our first trip to BCV next spring break!!

I agree that it is enticing to own at all of them. We keep resisiting VWL and AKL. . . not sure how long we will hold out. . .$$ plays an important role in that decision!! ;)

We also have three home resorts; VWL, VB, and AKV.
Do we want more? Perhaps only if they added the Grand Californian as a DVC.
All the DVC resorts are great in their own way, but our personal preference is to stay only in those resorts (plus some non DVC Disney resorts). That is why we bought there.
Unfortunately, those three resorts will take all our vacation time. We get out to Disneyland now and again, so a GCV would be a possibility.
Actually we may unload some points within the next year. We may have too many points, but not too many resorts! :smokin:

MG

Is there a cure for this?? :sick:
Oh, thanks. Now you've got me humming Diana Ross' Love Hangover. Sing it with me, "If there's a cure for this - I don't want it, don't want it; If there's a remedy - I'll run from it. .... I've got the sweetest hangover ... I don't wanna get over ..."

Oh, thanks. Now you've got me humming Diana Ross' Love Hangover. Sing it with me, "If there's a cure for this - I don't want it, don't want it; If there's a remedy - I'll run from it. .... I've got the sweetest hangover ... I don't wanna get over ..."

ROFLOL!

We now own at 3 resorts, but I really, seriously have the urge to add on points at another one.

Here, I will give you a lame excuse. I am the only oen who has voted 4 so far...and I am lonely. So see, you need an add-on at another resort so I have company in the 4 spot of the poll.

Give me 30 seconds and I can give you an excuse to add-on more if ya want. ;)

Here, I will give you a lame excuse. I am the only oen who has voted 4 so far...and I am lonely. So see, you need an add-on at another resort so I have company in the 4 spot of the poll.

Give me 30 seconds and I can give you an excuse to add-on more if ya want. ;)

Actually, I voted before I read your post. We have 4, BWV, VWL, VB and AKV. DH keeps teasing me about getting a small amount of BCV points, but I don't think that's going to happen. As long as we can get a couple of nights there in swimming weather, I'm fine with that, and so far, we've been able to get them.

Bobbi:goodvibes

One right now, but I'm on the waitlist for resale VB.

I know what you mean! Our recent addition of AKV takes us to 3. I've always had the urge for a small contract at BWV, to take advantage of the 11 month window for F&W.

But, even though we *own* at three resorts, there's only one "home" - and that's OKW. :cloud9:

2 BCV & SSR We have never been home to BCV though! :rotfl2: I guess that we will have to try that next time! Thinking about adding on at AKV so that would take us to 3! I just can't stop adding on points because we just love taking people with us! :cool1:

We happily own at OKW and AKV. We also own at VWL, but I'm not counting it, because we are trying to sell.

We own At BWV,Vero Beach, and SSR. I would love to add on at HHI and the Contemporary if they put DVC there.

Two way-too-small contracts, need lucky #3
Contemporary Resort Villas:wizard:
to complete our portfolio:banana:

All 8 here!

Fortunately I'll have a couple of years before the 9th DVC comes along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter