How many shows are there?

house_of_princesses

<font color=FF66FF>Has a multitude of DIS friends
Can someone please tell me how many shows there are on a 7 night trip? (Other than the movies.) Are they adult, child or family? This may determine which dining hour we choose. Thank you!

I remember a variety show, magic show, Hercules, Disney Dreams, and Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer gameshow. We chose the early seating and didn't have a problem. I just had everyones dinner outfits readt the night before if we left the ship. Maybe someone else can think of other shows.

Are you talking about the main stage production shows...because DCL also has many other "shows" at all different hours like disney trivia games, mickey mania game show, sailor tales, so you think you know your music, family magic quest, etc.

There are three main stage shows plus two variety type showss, one on the first night and one on the last night. They also have a movie night (movie shown in the Walt Disney Theatre, not Buena Vista Theatre) and WWTBAM.

Check some past Navigators to see about the all the little "shows" and see if any of those interest you or your family. Some of them are really fun to participate in.

MJ

You are so right about the other shows and trivia contests being fun. That is the thing all of us are looking forward to again. My teens just loved all the trivia, digi hunts etc. Its one of the reasons we booked again on DCL.

Thank you all! I was speaking of the "stage" shows. Didn't know about the other trivia type shows! See, I've gone and learned something on this here dis again!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter