How Many Times To Disneyworld?

Too many times to count! We went several times as a kid, then I participated in the College Board program and work at Epcot for a semester. After that, I stayed in Orlando and went all the time. Now, living in Texas, we have gone once or twice each year since 1993.

I usually spend two weeks there a year: 1 in the early fall and 1 sometime after Christmas.

The place is so huge with so many things to do (or not to do).

One of my secretaries has asked me, "How can you go to Disney all the time?" This, the same person who spends two weeks each year at the same beach in her home town in New Jersey. When I ask her how she can go every year to the same place, she says, "I'm going home to visit my family and friends."

I reply, "So am I. Disney is family and friends!"

I've only be 3 times, for years check out my signature.

I wish I could have gone more but it's quite a distance from where I live and rather expensive so Disney world was more of a nice treat. My parents were trying to do a every four years thing but once I was in highschool my parents didn't want to pull me from school, I took a trip to Europe one year and we had a trip to the Jersey shore every year for our vacation already so there was little money for a Disney vacation. It's been so long since I've been to Disney it will be like visiting a old friend. :) I hope he hasn't changed to much, I know Uncle Epcot has changed quite a bit but that seems it so I am excited for my next visit this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter