How many times...

Just twice in the past 6 months. But, hey, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage - I'm 3000 miles away.

But, I've been to WDW a dozen times in the past 12 months. I'm only 250 miles from there. :)

Well, I know somebody has me beat, but this year we made it there 5 times and that is a record for our family! We are not local, but live in CA Great Year! :sunny:

Well, my kids and I go once a week. And about every 3-4 months we do a 3-night trip staying at one of the on-site hotels.

:flower: ,
Katie

noryglory said:
None! But we leave tomorrow for a four night trip!! :cool1:

Great minds travel alike! I leave tomorrow for my DL/DCA trip too, returning on 11/8!

Have a great time!

MamaKate said:
Well, my kids and I go once a week. And about everything 3-4 months we do a 3-night trip staying at one of the on-site hotels.

:flower: ,
Katie
Wow, I am so envious of your family! Three times for us, in fact a year ago tomorrow we arrived, I wish it was then!

Like MamaKate, we stay on or offsite for 2 to 4 nights (depending on the deal I can get ;) ) every three months or so. But she wins for day trips. We (or usually just I) go about once a month for the day. I have been unemployed (by choice, kind of...) since July and still only go about once a month. It's funny how busy you can be even without a job and no kids at home! :flower:

We go almost every saturday morning

Lucky that we live close by and have AP's

Susy

In the last twelve months we have been 5 times and going again November 14th and maybe a few more times after that for the holidays!

We also went to WDW for the first time in May for 7 days this year.

We love Disneyland!!

Our family goes for the weekend every 6 to 8 weeks. We have annual passes and try to use the heck out of them.

We mostly stay off-site at HOJO’s or Candy Cane Inn. We love it every time we go thru the turnstiles and Art has the band playing (I think he the hardest work cast member- he is always there).

There is such an energy of what the day will have in store for everyone. That is my favorite time of the day.

I have gone about 4 times and I am going Saturday morning and went to DTD Night before last. I'm at a conference and part of the conference is a Day at Disneyland. Great Conference way to go Quesyts.

Any way. I don't live near by but I do live in CA 450 away, but do have an Prem AP the only way to go if you are going to go a few time a year and mostly on weekends and holidays ... Hey new and Higher discounts to Prem AP 15% now on food. Great news.

Anyway can't wait until Saturday. :rotfl: :earsgirl:

Just completed my 5th trip of 2005 last week. Each trip is usually at least 3 days. I did take a 1 day solo trip earlier this year. That was one of my favorite visits. :earsgirl:
I'm trying to figure out if I can make it back next month or not. Maybe just a quick weekend?

I only got to go once in the last year. My hubbi and I drove down from Whistler B.C. for our honeymoon.
Before then, ever since I was one, my family would drive down for Christmas every year. :cloud9:
Ahhh, those were the days.
Hubbi and I want to do the same but work scheduals don't co-operate. ...Yet. :teeth:

Sometimes I go several times a month, but I usually average about once a month, depending. :)

Gee, I've been 3 times in the last week (Sat, Tues, Wed, plus Tues the week before), and I'm going tomorrow. I've lost count how many times I've been in the last year. I've been going almost every weekend for the last several months.

iceskatejen - I was there a couple of weekends ago -- I was looking for you guys before Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter