How many times...

This year we've gone just about every month, which makes me VERY happy. We were just there for Halloween, and I told DH yesterday I'd like to go for the holidays. He kindly reminded me we are doing WDW and the Wonder in December, but I think we could fit it in!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mary Jo, if it was the weekend before last, I wasn't there--I had a cold.

I live in Minnesota and have been to DL 8 times in the past 12 months - next trip in December.

We've gone three times in 2005 (Feb, April & Sept). We would have gone a fourth time in lage November, but we had to cancel :sad1: (buying a new house, need to save some money). I hope to make it back in Feb. 2006!

I was there in June both before and after my Magic cruise, again in Aug., and will be there for TG. Also considering going for New Year's eve/day and again when Monster's Inc. opens.

GoofyDiane: Now that's impressive!!! :worship:

We go to WDW once or twice a year (depending), and people think we're pretty obsessed!

I had to call WDW about our December ADR's last week, and the CM said "I see you were just here in August, and you're coming back in December already?" I said "Yup, and just last night I was at DL!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter