How many waitlists?

MerlinandtheMouse

DIS Veteran
I’ve always been under assumption that it’s only 2 WL allowed per memberships right? Doesn’t matter the year or UY it’s being booked in?

Because I have 3 waitlists right now and I’m confused lol am I missing something?

I believe it’s 2 WLs per UY. Do the trip dates of one of the three you have fall in a different UY than the others?

Ah ok that makes sense, that must be it! thought it was 2 overall per membership not per UY. I have an August UY and 1 WL for end of June, 1 for January and one in February. Thanks for that!

Once I was able to hold three active waitlists, but I think it was a glitch. A couple weeks later I deleted one and wasn’t able to make a third again.
Interesting, that definitely sounds like a glitch. I’ve had something happen out of norm but I’m pretty sure I was pixie dusted by a CM rather than a computer glitch. Fun when little surprises like that happen though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter