How much are the Photos from the Rides?

mamahauldren

Mouseketeer
I know they take photos on Splash and Dinosaur. Are there any other rides that take Pics and how much are they? I guess they take them at Judges Tent also, are they they same Price?

You can also get a photo on Tower of Terror. I believe Rock N Roller Coaster as well.

Oh yeah... and price. I'm vaguely remembering it being somewhere between $10 and $15 for a 5x7?? that comes in a cardboard frame based on the ride. I also believe that there is some sort of promotion at MGM where if you get the ToT picture then you get a coupon for some money off of RnRC. Can anyone clarify for me?

They also take pictures at Buzz Lightyear and Test Track. One good thing about getting the pictures is that they will deliver them to your resort for you so you don't have to carry them around all day.:boat: :boat: :boat:

We just came back from a June trip and I bought a bunch of ride photo's. Most pics were between $15-$20. Our Chef Mickey package was $26 but it was 2 5x7, a keychain and a fridge magnet.

Originally posted by pfc123
I also believe that there is some sort of promotion at MGM where if you get the ToT picture then you get a coupon for some money off of RnRC. Can anyone clarify for me?

::yes::

They had this deal during our Easter trip. I can't remember how much the discount was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter