• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much extra money to spend at DQ?

UrsulaFan

Mouseketeer
I have 2 DS, 8yo & 9 yo. I have just been told DQ has games that require money. I was under the impression they were free after you paid the bucks to get in.

Are the free games the ones my kids will enjoy or are the "good" ones fee based? I know that depends on what my kids consider the good ones, but what about the ones your or your kids liked?

How much extra should I plan on spending here? 1 DS is a video game fanatic the other is not.

I was at DQ -Chicago around Easter... the only expense (other than foo) was the admission fee.... don't know if it's the same at WDW.

When my 9yr old DD and I were there last year we didn't have to spend extra the included rides were enough. She loved the rollercoaster simulator.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

You get tickets and turn in for prizes.

Most of the games are no charge. I think the free games far outnumber the ticket ones. If you stay away from that area you don't need to spend any extra. All of the attractions are included in the entrance price. There will be plenty for your 8 & 9 yos to do without doing the ticket games.

Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter