How Much Time for Bus to Hoop Dee Do?

texasgoodfella

Earning My Ears
I was looking at an old bus schedule from our last visit. It suggested taking bus from Dolphin to DD to TTC then Boone bus to Pioneer Hall.

Is there a more direct way? Couldn't we just take bus to the TTC from Dolphin then to Pioneer Hall?

How long should we allow to make the trip?

I don't know when you're going or what the park hours are, but if the timing was right I'd take the bus from Dolphin to MK then take the boat from there to Ft. Wilderness.

Our visit is next week. Our reservations are for the early show on Sunday 6/23.

I had considered the boat from MK or Wilderness Lodge but I saw a thread from someone who had problems with the boat not running on the return from the show.

Thanks.

Returning from the show I have taken the bus to DD then to the Dolphin. It can be a bit of a mob scene at Ft. Wilderness when the show lets out, but once on the bus it was probably a 15ish minute ride to DD. Then it all depends on the Bus Gods (I seem to always see my bus depart as I arrive) as to how long it would take you to go from DD to the Dolphin. Have a great time!

The boat runs from FW to Mk until 10 pm. So if you have the early show I'd take the bus to MK then the boat to FW. After the show the buses run till 2am or the boats run till a little after 10. The walk to the boat stop or bus stop is about the same disatnce so its really your choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter