how much tip included?

frayedend

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
I read on here that the tip that is included with the dining plan is 18%. But someone else told me it was 10%. Does anyone know for sure? If it is 10% then I want to know so I can add some to it. (and if it is only 10% then Disney shouldn't actually say that it is included because that would not be fair to the servers).

Thanks

frayedend said:
I read on here that the tip that is included with the dining plan is 18%. But someone else told me it was 10%. Does anyone know for sure? If it is 10% then I want to know so I can add some to it. (and if it is only 10% then Disney shouldn't actually say that it is included because that would not be fair to the servers).

Thanks

It's 18%. You'll see it added to all of your bills so you can decide, at the time, if you want to supplement the included tip. HTH

Also, several people have reported that when paying for anything OOP when using the dining plan, most servers are automatically adding 18% to the extra portion as well. So be sure and look the receipt over.

The Pepper Market at CSR is a CS restaurant. A server takes and serves your drink order. A 10% gratuity is added to your bill. That CS gratuity is covererd with MYW Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter