How much..................

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
Spending money would you take. We are going for 3 weeks staying in a villa - me, my dh and dd. I have absolutely no idea what to take. We have already bought all our passes. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

thanx

:wave: Can't help with three weeks, but last few times for our 2 week stay for the three of us (me, dh and dd 9), we've taken around £1200-1500, split into cash and TCs. This has bought all our food, a good amount of clothes shopping, gifts etc.

This year we're relying on the old credit card for lots of things because the TCs became a bit of a drag . . . particularly because I collected and signed for them, which meant I had to sign for them when we exchanged for goods over there:)

We fly out on the 9th August for 22 days and at the moment I have about £3000 spending money, we are also staying in a villa and for the first time have bought our passes - all of them - here in the UK. From past experience I know that I will bring some of this money home with us but I would rather have that little bit extra in case I see something that I would like to treat us to. Hope this helps - last time we went I bought over a thousand home with us.

....... just moving this over to UK Trip Planning! You'll get more replies there :)

take about £6000.00 and treat all your friends for the whole three weeks.................................

That was Steves idea Paula not mine. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter