How should I get rental car?

shefor24

Mouseketeer
We land in Tampa, and driving to Orlando Oct 23-27, need a rental car for me, DH, twin DDs age 9, and an exchange student age 17. So total of 5 people, and we need to get it as low cost as possible.....and suggestions? Should I try Priceline? How much in taxes, and extra "stuff" does it add up to be? In other words when I bid on one how much extra than I bid- will I be paying? Any suggestions? Codes? Thanks:confused:

We got a full size from Hertz for $17/day thru Priceline. This bid also included a total of $10 in bonus $$ which expired 8/13. The total for the rental with all taxes and fees is $159.xx. Taxes and fees add a substantial amount to the rental, in this case, about $40. Check TravelSheryl's website, www.biddingfortravel.com, for pointers and to see if there are any additional bonus $$ offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter